0


We all know that Ram Charn is celebrating his birthady on Match 27th.Ram Charan had already received a special birthday gift from his wife Upasana in advance.Upasana gifted Jack Russell, a rare breed dog from Thailand to Charan .Ram Charan is quite happy with this surprise gift and  he also gifted Upasana a horse last year. Ram Charan has spoken  to media that ‘I got it few days before my actual birthday. I am quite happy with it because I lost a dog eight months ago. Upasana knows how much I adore for dogs. So, this is a wonderful gift.’ Apart from this Mega Fans are planning  big events,celebrations and social activites on Ram Charn’s Birthday March 27th.On the other hand the first look of  Zanjeer and Yevadu will be released on the eve of Ram Charan’s birthday.Stay tuned for more updates on Ram Charan’s Birthday.
jack-russell-terrier-m001

Post a Comment

 
Top