0
Scarlett Wilson
British dancer Scarlett Wilson performed an item number with Ram Charan in his upcoming movie “Yevadu“.
Scarlet is not entirely new to Indian cinema as she made her item number debut with the Imported Kamaria song in Dibakar Banerjee’s Shanghai which stars emraan hashmi and Abhay Deol.
So, how was it dancing with Ram Charan ?
It was wonderful. Though I have a professional dancing background, Charan was unbelievable. He’s a phenomenal dancer and I feel blessed to work with a good dancer like him. It just went so smoothly. He even gave me dancing tips and was very sweet, encouraging and positive towards me,” says the British beauty.
Adding to Scarlett’s joy, her B-wood number “Imported Kamaria” is already the talk of the town. “Yes! I’m getting good feedback for the song and people are appreciating it. I remember, somebody recommended me to Dibaker for this song and when I was in London, I got a call from the production people. It sounded exciting, so I took it up. It was great to work with Dibaker,” she says.
The model-cum-dancer also wishes to work in Telugu films someday. Expressing her desire she says, “Though I’m getting offers from Bollywood and also going through a couple of scripts, I would love to work in a Telugu film too. And for that I would love to learn the language as well.
Devi Sri Prasad is composing tunes for Yevadu, which already has the glamorous british actress Amy Jackson and Samantha as heroines.

Post a Comment

 
Top